By visiting and using the JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd website (Site), you agree to be bound by and abide by the following website terms and conditions.
The materials on the Site have been prepared for general information purposes only. Any information or materials on the Site, or on any other website on the Internet accessed via the Site or otherwise (Related Site), may not necessarily be accurate, reliable, complete or current.
JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd, which trades as "JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd", its related entities and their respective directors, officers and agents (JBWere Group):
- exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all express or implied warranties of any kind (including warranties as to merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose) in relation to any information or materials on the Site or any Related Site;
- are under no obligation to update any information or materials on the Site, or correct any inaccuracy on the Site which may become apparent at a later time; and
- reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any message or other information or materials on the Site. Accordingly, you should not act or fail to act on the basis of any information or materials on the Site. Furthermore, you accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using the Site or any Related Site.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd disclaims any liability (including but not limited to liability for negligence) to any person arising out of:
- any action or failure to act by any person, in accessing, downloading, uploading, using or relying on or dealing in any way with any materials from the Site or any Related Site;
- any errors or omissions on the Site or any Related Site; or
- any delay or interruption in access to or use of the Site or any Related Site.
If you are accessing this Site for the purposes of a business, then you agree that the provisions of the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply to your access or use of the Site.
The Site may contain investment reports, opinions, conclusions, estimates, recommendations and other information (Information). However, such Information comprises general securities advice only and has not been prepared taking into account the particular investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular person. Accordingly, you should assess whether it is appropriate in light of your individual circumstances or contact your JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd adviser.
Disclosures of Interest:
JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd may have interests in some of the securities which are the subject of the Information.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Unless labelled to the contrary, JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd or its licensors own copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in all works, materials and information located at the Site (Content). Information relating to NZX listed securities under the Watchlist and Market Data pages belongs to NZX or NZX's third party providers (NZX Data). Except as permitted below, you must not reproduce, modify, transmit, publish or distribute the Content.
You may not reproduce in whole or in part the Content unless:
- you obtain prior written permission from JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd;
- the reproduction is not for commercial purposes; and
- you do not remove or modify any notices of attribution or copyright, or if there are no such notices, you clearly attribute JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd as the copyright owner of the relevant Content(s), other than reproduction reasonably necessary for the effective use of the Site.
You may only use the NZX Data for your own personal use relating to the management of your own personal investments and not for any business purpose.
Hotlinks and Framing:
JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of any hypertext links provided at the Site, nor the suitability of any content located at those links. Links and frames connecting the Site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run or contribute to them. Use or reliance on the content of those sites is at your own risk.
JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd does not represent or warrant that any files obtained from or through the Site or any Related Site are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any such files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from use of those files. JBWere Pty (NZ) Ltd's liability for such an event is limited to the resupply of those files.
JBWere participates in an [ethical hacking programme] managed by BugCrowd to help ensure the security and privacy of JBWere and its clients. If you have signed up with BugCrowd, we encourage you to let us know of any security vulnerabilities right away through BugCrowd’s Responsible Disclosure Program. Neither JBWere, nor its ultimate parent company (NAB), condones any malicious or illegal behaviour and invites the reporting of security vulnerabilities.To see the terms of the program, and to report a security vulnerability, please refer to https://bugcrowd.com/nab. All disclosures must be made via BugCrowd, not directly to JBWere.
Membership and Jurisdiction:
JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd is an accredited NZX Advising Firm and is regulated by the NZX Rules and Regulations.
You warrant when accessing the Site that you are fully in compliance with all local laws, regulations and requirements.
The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by law in some countries. This information does not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorised or to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
The laws of New Zealand govern the use of the Site and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.